We would like to keep you informed.
Nobody counted on the months passed and still to come. Of course we can't tell you what the future will look like, but we do know that many of us are ready for a wel deserved holiday, a couple of days, to relax with the family or just the two of you. That is why we have done everything in the past few weeks to be able to safely receive you and your loved ones back at Hotel Wiechmann. In doing so, we took into account your well-being, as well as the well-being of our employees.
We would like to let you know that we are open to suggestions and requests from guests regarding security.
What can you expect from us?
- Screens in front of the reception so that we can communicate without danger.
- A 'disinfection pole', which you can use at any time.
- Disinfectant, along with shampoo and soap, in every room.
- Measures regarding breakfast, including handling at least 1.5 meters away.
- Contact points (in public areas and rooms) are frequently cleaned with disinfectants.
- Where necessary, employees will wear gloves and face masks to prevent contamination or transmission.
- During your stay, we temporarily do not clean the room to minimize contact.
- You can always request clean linnen, towels etc. if required.
What we would like to ask you
- Make a 'standard' reservation. This allows you to cancel your booking for free if you decide not to come due to the circumstances.
- Furthermore, payment can only be made contactless at the hotel. No cash is accepted. Make sure to arrange as much online as possible to minimize the number of payments at the hotel.
- Are you suffering from a strong cold or other possible symptoms and is your stay getting closer? Please cancel your booking for free.
Do you have any questions for us? We are always there for you. Our contact details can be found here.
We hope to welcome you in good health soon.